Function and Mission
The mission of OMA is to provide financial, procurement, and logistical support services to the OCFO that are timely, accurate, relevant, and of high quality.
Working in partnership with the OCFO program areas, we seek to continuously improve the quality of the services that OMA provides
- Develops and implements annual OCFO budget and financial plan.
- Contracts for commodities and services in support of the OCFO.
- Maintains position and fund controls to assure that agency spending remains within authorized limits; tracks agency spending.
- Processes agency vendor payments and employee reimbursements.
- Manages agency logistical needs, including space planning, vehicle management, mailings, transportation of staff and documents, and building maintenance.
Biography: Paul Lundquist
442-8068 direct dial
Office of Contracts
442-7012 direct dial
Logistics & Support Services
442-6930 direct dial
Financial Operations (Budget)
442-7125 direct dial
Financial Operations (Accounts Payable)
442-7120 direct dial
1100 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
Assistant: Patricia Cooks (442-8068)