Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- OCFO's FY 19 Budget
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Organizational Chart
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov, you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
Submit your FOIA request and monitor its status online by clicking on FOIA Request Form.
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
John A. Wilson Building
1350 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 727-9528
Fax: (202) 724-4217
There is no fee to submit a FOIA request. However, you may be charged fees for searching, reviewing, and reproducing records. Please be aware that you may have to pay search and/or review fees even if the search does not locate any responsive records or if records are located but are withheld as exempt. See DC Official Code § 2-532 and 1 DCMR § 408.The OCFO may charge the following fees:
- Searching for records: $16.00 to $40.00 per hour based on the pay grade of the personnel who performs the search and with the first hour free of charge.
- Charges for initial review of documents: $16.00 to $40.00 per hour based on the pay grade of the personnel who performs the review and with the first hour free
- Photocopies: $0.25 per page
- Document certification: $1.00 per document to certify a document as true copy of an agency record
- The direct cost of any service or material for which no fee has been established