Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Office of the Chief Financial Officer

DC Agency Top Menu

Make in-person appointments at the Recorder of Deeds Office. Learn more here.

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Problems with Food Stamps or TANF?

DHS, Economic Services Administration (Eligibility related services)

  • Main Office: (202) 698-3900
Contact TTY: