Supplier Portal Resources
Below are resources to assist you with the Supplier Portal
1. DIFS Supplier Portal Registration Job Aid
Use this job aid to register to do business with the District. This job aid shows how to enter Company details, add Contacts, Business Classifications and Bank Accounts
2. DIFS Existing Supplier Portal Self Service Job Aid
Use this job aid to update/add information to your existing business registration. This job aid shows how to update/add Address, Contacts, Bank Accounts and Business Classifications.
3. DIFS Supplier NOGA Submit Invoices and View Payments Job Aid (updated 29-NOV-2023)
Use this job aid to create Notice of Grant Award (NOGA) invoices against Purchase Orders that begin with 'P23'. This job aid shows how to create NOGA invoices, view an invoice and the payment status, and what to do if an invoice is 'Rejected'.
- Click here to watch the DIFS Supplier Portal Webinar - Creating NOGA Invoices & Viewing Payments.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Forms
- Form W-9 - Use Form W-9 to provide your correct Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to the person who is required to file an information return with the IRS to report.
- Form W-8 BEN - Give Form W-8 BEN to the withholding agent or payer if you are a foreign person and you are the beneficial owner of an amount subject to withholding.