The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) is responsible for forecasting revenue for the District government. Each February, the OCFO issues the official binding revenue estimate that is used to develop the budget for the next fiscal year, which runs from October 1 to September 30. This estimate is then revised as the new fiscal year begins and at regular intervals afterward.
Dates and Transmittal Letters
All documents below are PDFs.
- 12.30.20 December 2020 Revised Revenue Estimates for FY 2021 - 2024
- 09.30.20 September 2020 Revised Revenue Estimates for FY 2021 - 2024
- 08.05.20 FY 2020 and FY 2021 Revenue Outook Update
- 04.24.20 Revised Revenue Estimates for FY 2020-2024
- 02.28.20 Revised Revenue Estimates for FY 2020-2024