FY 2016 Revised Budget
A revised FY 2016 budget has been adopted by the Council and signed by the Mayor. The act and a table showing the FY 2016 Local funds budget to date, with the effects of the revised budget, are included below.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Second Revised Budget Request Emergency Adjustment Act of 2016 (act)
- FY 2016 Approved Budget, Changes to Date, and Revised Budget (table)
FY 2016 Approved Budget
The District's FY 2016 budget was approved on December 18, 2015, as part of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2016 (P.L. 114-113). The Approved Budget differs from what was included in the FY 2016 Proposed Budget (budget volumes) in two respects: (i) Local funds increased by $28.3 million, as the Approved Budget incorporated the Fiscal Year 2015 and Fiscal Year 2016 Revised Budget Request Emergency Adjustment Act of 2015 (A21-153), and (ii) a net $15.45 million was reduced from Federal Payment funds.
FY 2016 Budget Volumes
- Executive Summary
- Agency Budget Chapters – Part 1
- Agency Budget Chapters – Part 2
- Agency Budget Chapters – Part 3
- FY 2016 to FY 2021 Capital Improvements Plan
- Operating Appendices