Office of Management and Administration
Function and Mission
The mission of OMA is to provide financial, procurement, human resource and logistical support services to the OCFO that are timely, accurate, relevant, and of high quality.
Working in partnership with the OCFO program areas, we seek to continuously improve the quality of the services that OMA provides
- Develops and implements annual OCFO budget and financial plan.
- Contracts for commodities and services in support of the OCFO.
- Maintains position and fund controls to assure that agency spending remains within authorized limits; tracks agency spending.
- Processes agency vendor payments and employee reimbursements.
- Recruits personnel for the OCFO and manages OCFO human resource issues.
- Links OCFO employees to a variety of educational resources and programs to help them advance academically and professionally.
- Administers the Performance Management Program to ensure effective planning, job development, and evaluation of employee job performance within all levels of the OCFO.
Manages agency logistical needs, including space planning, vehicle management, mailings, transportation of staff and documents, and building maintenance.
Biography: Paul Lundquist
Telephone: 442-6523 office
442-6327 fax – executive director
442-6454 fax – contracts & procurement
442-6411 fax – financial operations
442-6413 fax – human resources
442-6506 fax – logistics & support services
442-6415 fax – training
Address: 1101 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
Assistant: Patricia Cooks (442-8068)