Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Vendor Services

1099 Miscellaneous Processing


New Vendor for OCFO?

If you are a new vendor to the OCFO, you are required to register with DC government PASS system before you can be paid.  Follow the instructions below to register. Please contact your Contracting Officer for any other questions.

To register as PASS Vendor
1. Go to http://ocp.dc.gov/DC/OCP
2. Click on the Vendor Support Center  link on the left side of the page
3. Click on the Vendor Registration Process link on the left  side of the page
4. Follow the directions provided on the Vendor Registration Process page

ACH Enrollement Form

As a convenience to our vendors, the District offers electronic payments.  Instead of receiving a check, payments will be directly deposited into a specified bank account.  Please complete this form to enroll to receive payments via Automated Clearing House (ACH). 

Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification - W-9 Form

All vendors doing business with any district agency must complete and submit a W9 Form.  Instructions on completing this form can be found on pages 2 – 4 of the attachment.

Contact TTY: