1099 Miscellaneous Processing
New Vendor for OCFO?
If you are a new vendor to the OCFO, you are required to register with DC government PASS system before you can be paid. Follow the instructions below to register. Please contact your Contracting Officer for any other questions.
To register as PASS Vendor
1. Go to http://ocp.dc.gov/DC/OCP
2. Click on the Vendor Support Center link on the left side of the page
3. Click on the Vendor Registration Process link on the left side of the page
4. Follow the directions provided on the Vendor Registration Process page
ACH Enrollement Form
As a convenience to our vendors, the District offers electronic payments. Instead of receiving a check, payments will be directly deposited into a specified bank account. Please complete this form to enroll to receive payments via Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- ACH Enrollment Form [PDF]
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification - W-9 Form
All vendors doing business with any district agency must complete and submit a W9 Form. Instructions on completing this form can be found on pages 2 – 4 of the attachment.