The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within CFO for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously.
FOIA requests may be oral or in writing. The FOIA Officer may request that an oral request be reduced to writing, if the requested records are not customarily made available by the public body.
Submit your request by using our online FOIA Request Form.
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
John A. Wilson Building
1350 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 727-9528
Fax: (202) 724-4217
- Searching for records, $4.00 per quarter hour, after the 1st hour, by clerical personnel (DS 1 through 8);
- Searching for records, $7.00 per quarter hour, after the 1st hour, by professional personnel (DS 9 through 13);
- Searching for records, $10.00 per quarter hour, after the 1st hour, by supervisory and legal personnel (DS 14 and above);
- Copies made by photocopy machines: $0.25 per page;
- Charges for the initial review of documents, as permitted by applicable law, shall be assessed at the rate provided in subsections (1), (2), and (3) above;