Managing Grant Awards
Print a copy of the forms and mail them to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities with the required supporting materials.
- Affirmative Action Equal Employment Policy Statement - [DOCX] - Assurance of Compliance with EEO Requirements.
- Arrest and Conviction Statement [DOCX] - To affirm statement of any applicable indictions, charges and/or convictions arising directly or indirectly from the conduct of the applicant's organization.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Vendor Payment Enrollment Form [PDF] - Grantees may complete this form to register for direct deposit.
- Budget Revision Form [PDF] - The purpose of this form is to show DCCAH that grant recipients have reconciled the difference between their original grant request and the awarded grant amount within their project.
- DCCAH Logos [ZIP] - Download this zip file of DCCAH logos for grantees and partners to use.
- First Source Employment Agreement [PDF] - For recruitment, retrieval and placement of District of Columbia residents.
- FY15 Invoice - Request full amount of your award if $10,000 or less. Request 1/2 of your award if the award is over $10,000.
- Interim and Final Report Narrative Questions [DOCX] - Prior to receiving the second payment of grant funds and on completion of the grant period, grantees are required to submit narrative answers to these questions.
- Interim and Final Report Narrative Questions [PDF] - See description above.
- Interim and Final Financial Report Form [DOCX] - Prior to receiving the second payment of grant funds and on completion of the grant period, grantees are required to submit the Financial Report Form (805), accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
- Interim and Final Financial Report Form [PDF] - See description above.
- List of Insurance Carriers and Policies - [DOCX] - To certify an applicant's current insurance carrier and coverage status.
- Master Supplier Information Collection Template [PDF] - For collection and identification of relevant master supplier information.
- Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [DOC] - If applicable, use this form to report artistic fees paid directly to you.
- Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [PDF] - See description above.
- Statement of Certification [DOCX] - To ensure applicant has met and will maintain all qualifying criteria for certification throughout entire duration of award.
- Tax Certification Affidavit [PDF] - To be completed only by those who are registered to conduct business in the District of Columbia.
- W-9 [PDF] - Attach a W-9 to the payment request forms. Grants cannot be processed without a W-9.